1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
The last person that I held hands with romantically was my ex boyfriend, as for friendship wise, I’m not sure. I have been getting more and more lately, but I still don’t have a lot, anyway. I know whoever I held hands with last was probably drunk.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
I’m pretty shy at first, but sometimes(if I get comfortable quickly) I will be super outgoing and strange. I am mostly shy though, I like to watch from the back ground and listen.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
No one, except all the people I know and care for.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes, and No. Depends on if we have anything in common and(no offence) the intelligence involved/common sense.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
I never get drunk, I’m not a drinker.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
I’m emotionally attracted to anyone who can make me feel at ease and cared for, plus if they can make me laugh. I’m physically attracted to muscular/fit men who are taller and pretty handsome.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
My two relationships that had the most effect on me.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Sometimes. It depends on my mood.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
The last person I had a one sided, deep conversation was with my friend JoAnna.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
The most recent one says “It’s my normal”
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
-Bonfires by Blue Foundation
-Demons by Imagine Dragons
-Soldier by Gavin DeGraw
-Young Liars by TV On The Radio
-The Antidote by St. Vincent
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
Yes I do.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
I got a full time job.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
21. What are you bad habits?
Procrastination defeats the rest.
22. Where would you like to travel?
Everywhere. I want to travel across the country, and the funny thing is, I feel like I am running out of time to do that, but I am only 18. Yet it seems like time is going by too fast. It feels like I am going to wake up and be 27.
23. Do you have trust issues?
Yes. I was naive and trusted my first love, and it worked out but the one lie that I believe he told me ruined my trust for others, and then the next serious relationship I had, I was wry and insecure.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
The sleeping part, or when I get home. I don’t really have a routine, yet.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Stay in bed until I absolutely have to get up.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Neither. I like it how it is.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
My friends Melissa, JoAnna, Holiday. 100% myself.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Yes, the two biggest relationships of my life so far.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
I can’t see myself getting married, but if I find someone, yes.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
I’m wearing one right now.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? 33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
I don’t really play sports, but I wouldn’t mind getting more into Tennis, Badminton, Volley Ball, and a few others.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
I don’t watch TV. It’s Netflix. Besides, TV has music on it.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
I’m usually the one that mutters “Awkwaaard.”
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
It changes, and the ‘dream’ is unreliable when I met the person I become infatuated with.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Uh, any really. I really like bookstores.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes. But it doesn’t always work out.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I’m sad, I’m thinking, I’m lonely. It’s usually a bad sign with me.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Both. But if it was once in a life time, outer space.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
Work, and the fact my alarm clock is annoying.
46. What are you paranoid about?
My dreams and what the future holds for me.
47. Have you ever been high? 48. Have you ever been drunk? 49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
A lot more than I realize I do.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
53. Favourite makeup brand? 54. Favourite store? 55. Favourite blog? 56. Favourite colour?57. Favourite food?
Chinese food, but lately it’s brats.
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
It was when I was young and decided to kiss a random boy on the playground. He was shorter than me too. It was funny and not life-changing.
65. Are you hungry right now?
Now that you mention it-no.
66. Facebook or Twitter?
67. Twitter or Tumblr?
68. Are you watching tv right now?
No. I was watching Grey’s Anatomy on netlfix.
69. Names of your bestfriends?
I gave them out earlier.
70. Craving something? What?
Um. Brats. Pineapple brats.
71. What colour are your towels?
Blue and white, and a grey one.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I used to sleep with 14, now it’s down to 3, but I am going to buy more. 3 looks strange with a king size bed.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
I threw a lot away, but now I think I have about 4.
75. Favourite animal?
Cats. Snakes. I love all animals.