I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award by Cyndelbee <- That is the post of her Very Inspiring Blogger award. I saw this comment pop up in my notifications a while ago, but I haven’t had time and I apologize.
Thank you for nominating me, I feel very happy and excited that I read ‘very inspiring’ since that is what I try to do.
Here is the beautiful photograph!
1. Thank and list the blogger who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
As rule number 3 states, I must share seven facts about myself.
1. I love improving myself, learning and finding things that can improve myself as a person, friend, and a lover (to anyone who choose’s me)
2. I will gladly spend more than 100 dollars on something that I have a strong desire for, even if it isn’t useful.
3. I have a strong desire to travel the world, by myself, even though I am slightly afraid to be alone.
4. I am becoming addicted to photography, and I feel like it is part of my calling in life.
5. I rarely get sick, but for some reason, I had Strep.
6. I love tattoo’s and I feel more like the person I want to be when I get tattoos.
7. I find it 100% easier to write down my thoughts and express myself better with words, and it amaze’s me that I can do that.
Okay, so now that I have shared some facts that no one knows, I have to nominate 15 bloggers but I feel only fair if I can nominate bloggers that make my knowledge expand.