I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, and I’ve never heard of it before!
I feel kind of awesome.
Thanks Nicole for the nomination! Go check her out here: http://nicolesloanswriting.com/my-blog-posts/ She has some great stuff!
Here are the rules:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are the answers for my questions:
- What is my favorite color? My favorite color has to be white, its pure and it can go with any other color that I am in the mood for. Black is my second favorite color. There are just to many colors to choose from, for any sort of situation, and black or white seem to fit anything.
- If I could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I would visit Japan. I have always wanted to go there, so if I could, I would go there. I would like to get a month there, and visit everything. It would be so amazing, but I bet it is different than what I’ve heard about.
- What is your favorite sport? I don’t really have a favorite sport, but I do enjoy Tennis and Badminton. Its a great feeling to hit the ball or birdie with all of my strength and see it go flying, or hitting it back to the other player. Its really fun and exhausting.
- If I could be in a movie, which movie would I choose? Well recently I saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, if the main character was a female, I would love to be in that movie, or I would enjoy Eat, Pray, Love, mostly because of travelling purposes.
- Who is my Hero? I’ve never really thought of that, I guess my hero would be the person who created words and their meanings. Words are a powerful tool and I love discovering many words every day. Its beautiful, and I don’t know where anyone would be without them.
- Do I prefer I Phones or Androids? Androids, down right. I don’t like I Phones, they are confusing, but I used to think they are cool because they were sleek looking.
- What Is My favorite song? Hm, Pop Danthology 2013, is that considered a song? I love it, it is perfect.
- If I could have any animal in the world as a pet, which would I choose? I would love to have a… Snow Leopard or a Cheetah. Those animals are amazing, and has anyone seen Duma? That is the perfect movie. Perfect!
- Do I know how to play a musical instrument? No, but I like watching piano tutorials because I have a keyboard. I used to have a guitar, but I didn’t have the patience to learn it. I want to learn the Cello or violin.
- If I could restart my life know what I know today, would I? Yes. I could change the way I feel or how I am. I could have gotten a job sooner, or worked harder in school. I could have listened more and help my parents. I could have done so many things different and maybe I would be closer to my dreams than I am right now.
Okay, now here are my nominees:
- Icekachang Sensei
- The Convoluted Menagerie
- Live Well With Grace
- Airing Out My Dirty Laundry
- Namaste Every Damn Day
- The Half-Astrophysicist Blog
- Mamarazza’s Blog
- Next Page, New Chapter
- The Virtuous Man
- Mayer’s Blog
- What is your treasured item at this point in life?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your biggest aspiration?
- What memory are you most fond of?
- If you could own anything in the world, what would you buy?
- What is your favorite time/season of the year?
- Has your dream job changed?
- Has your talent changed?
- Would you take a trip to space for a week or a trip around the world?
- What famous person would you love to meet and hang out with for three days?