76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
I like most of them, however, I never really eat ice cream, so if I get the option-it’s bubble gum.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
Well, I am in love with doctor shows; Grey’s Anatomy, House.
82. Favourite movie?
Life As A House.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
I like… All of them.
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
I don’t want to hate anyone, I’m just always irritated with people.
90. Name a person you love?
I love my friends. I love my family. I don’t have strong feelings for anyone at the moment.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
No sweatpants, just yoga pants.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
I have no idea. I’m watching Grey’s Anatomy as I type.
96. Favourite actress?
I love Jennifer Lawrence.
97. Favourite actor?
I don’t have one at the moment.
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
Yes. Three cats. Soon to be four. I… Am a cat lady. I had a snake.
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
I guess so. I get things done faster when I know where the keys on the keyboard are. And since I do, I do type a little fast.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
Yes. I strive to be writer.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
Nothing in particular.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don’t remember. I think it was my friend Holiday.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
Background music on Grey’s Anatomy.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
I love my grandpa’s soup.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
I love Chinese food.
119. Favourite book?
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
No, it’s not.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
“I’m sorry” Why? Because I am not ready at the moment.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My friend at work, JoAnna.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
All the lyrics from Roar by Katy Perry.
134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I don’t remember, there are a lot of lies.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
January! It’s a new beginning!
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
I don’t remember.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
“I didn’t know then that I was already lonely.”