Ah, staying up late is always a summer dream. It’s also a reality for me! It’s almost 2:30 in the morning, and I need sleep. I have been busy procrastinating from things I want to do.
SUMMER PLANS: To-Do List
- Finish the Fifty Shade’s of Grey Trilogy.
- Make three notebooks full of Chinese, Korean, Japanese.
- Finish writing my novel and release chapters here.
- Build a larger and nicer enclosure for my baby Emlen.
– I really like the word ‘enclosure’ instead of pen or cage. It sounds so… plain.
But, all of these things can’t be accomplished if I am too busy online watching my favorite shows; which happen’s to be a Japanese anime dubbed in English. It’s called Kodocha, or Kodomo No Omocha. It’s a wild show and very inspirational. One of these days I want to watch the series all over again and take note of all her(Misako-Sana’s mother) useful quotes!
This post is going to be pretty short and all, but that is because I am tired. The show can be a real tear-jerker if you can get into it! Seriously! There are a lot of episodes, I’m probably not even halfway through. So much drama too. Oh well.
Oh! By the way, I found some oh-so-cute smiley’s! Check them out! ≧◡≦ (─‿‿─) ≧ω≦ (◡‿◡✿) (✿◠‿◠) ⊙_☉ ⊙.☉.
“Here have some coffee, Paige… I think you are a little random… and tired!” She brings out a cup of her finest hot l_P and hands it to her.
“Awe! Thanks for the l_P! I love it! MMM.”
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ I love you all!